• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to MMoDeV, Guest!

Staff Applications & Requirements

XenoX

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Dear Mystery Raiders,

here you may apply for becoming part of Mystery-Raid's Staff.

First of, there's a few things you should know about in advance (requirements):

Activity
-I myself require you to show activity not only within the game, but also in discord and preferably even in the forum.
-You should also have a Lv. 200 character, and be known to one or another of the players from the community (in a positive way, that is - make sure to name your main-character here).

Your Past
-I do not judge by what was done in the past, as long as it did not involve myself - get over it.
-We're a team, if anyone's in it for the drama against you, you'll always have a helping hand getting rid of it.

Personal Informations
-Do not share your private informations in a public place, unless you would not mind to have the community contact you privately eventually.
-I do not ask for your full name, just for the name you'd like to be called and that's about all there is to it, though, the age and country you live in would be nice to know.
-It would also be good to know about the languages you speak/write (no actual "speaking" needed).

Intentions & Reasoning
-Why would you like to join us, amongst all of the other servers?

Experience
-Is there any experience that you would benifit from, as a staff member?

-----------------
Please do not post more than once, edit your post if anything is missing (option disabled during staff application "checks").
-----------------

Bore

Game Advisor
Staff member
Hi, y'all call me Bore
Main char atm: nana (might change it to Bore tho, so y'all dont confuse me in dc and ig)
Age is 21 and i live in Germany(Bavaria) tho i was born in Hungary.
I speak english,german and hungarian.
Why this server? This is the only cabal pserver i play meh.
Experience? I play cabal for 9 years, used to be admin in other games(about 4-5 years ago)
GL to you all ^^

hi ye all call me erikas
main char atm nastyLTU
age is 20 and i live in england i was born in lithuanian
i speak lithuanian english russian latvian and and abit of spain
why this server ? cuz this server 1 of the best private server
i play cabal aredy like 12years and i was admin in 1 cabal server and and GA
GL to you all :* :*

Hello, i am Kimi 21 y/o from Bosnia, i am playing cabal for 12 years, 8 years i spend on Cabal Eu/Na, other 4 years i played almost all p.servers.
ING : GOD | Fear or FunnyDamage.
Languages: English,BIH,SERB,CRO.
As i already mentioned before i have 12 years experience on cabal, was gm/em/ga on lot of servers, i was supporting NA server with adv, Was GM on moon cabal for 2 years,GM on Cabal Zenforce,EM on skycabal,TGA/GAL on a lot of servers.
A weird question to say is why i chosed this server to play, i tested almost every p.server clearly (Players,administration,knowleadge,) and i chosed this one because it have quick responding administration that is always there to help you out with everything, there is always something new and unique to stick with other servers, i am playing here since it was Alpha Cabal and i know this server better than any other player for sure.
For my activity i can barrely tell that i can be online for 12-15 hours online for sure(when i am not working, but while i am working i can spend 14h on discord helping out players or communicating in there, as i am already doing).
As i already mentioned as a part of stuff i can help players for sure, i can help out in 90% of cases that is part of my job, if i cannot do anything more i would redirect it to owner.
As a part of stuff i already have some plans how to improve quality of this server with some ideas that will be helpfull, and i can also help with increasing amount of players by adv.

I think this would be enough for start, if i got chosed you will see the rest of me.

Regards : Kimi

My name is Dean , but the name I go by is John.
IGN : [Storm]Dean
Languages : English, Romainia , Rusian.
Why would I like to join : Mostly because of the nice content and owner is allways on when you need him ! :)
Experience : Been GM/EM and GA

Hi , Im James 23 years old from Philippines, 9 years playing cabal , if you will give me a chance to join your Team i will do my Best in this server. not based to many years to play cabal became EM or GM, in skill to how to handle that position..
IGN : NescafeLatte
Guild : Camorra
Languages : English , Filipino , Arabic little bit
Why would I Like to join your team Because its my first time to encounter a server like this which has nice content and staff always active.

Experience : Been EM or GM any what position you give to me if you accept me in your team.. Thank you GodBless. :):)

Last edited:

Repulsive

Game Advisor
Staff member
Hey, y'all can call me either Neko or Reps, I'm 19 and from the United states. To be totally honest I'm not sure I'd be the best fit for a staff position but I do enjoy helping people when I can. The ign of my main character is Neko and I only speak english. The reason I applied here instead of somewhere else is simple, I enjoy this server more than any I've played on lately. I was a GM on a server back in 2015 for about 2 months before it went down, i guess that's about it really, oh and I've been playing cabal for a few years now, but I've seen a fair bit of the game in that time.

Call me Travis or SaltLife
In-Game: SaltLife
Language: English
Why this server?: This is the only cabal server I play on
Experience: Been playing Cabal Online NA for 7years and played other servers off and on for 1-2years.